Vision: Ekubo exists to love, care for, and support those in need and to empower and assist underprivileged individuals achieve sustainable development, education and autonomy.
Mission: To enable member communities through providing tools and resources that enable and promote sustainable development of the Christian Faith for the spiritual and material well being of humanity at large.
Who We Are: We take action for children and less privileged communities as an independent charitable social development organization. We respect varying beliefs and cultures. We entrust our work in the spirit of the highest God and His Son Jesus Christ. With this concept, our organization has pioneered a family approach to the long term care of orphaned and abandoned children.
What we do: We envisage building families for children in need, helping the shape their own future and also sharing in the development of their communities.
Christ Centered - We are His hands and Feet
Courage - We take action
Commitment - We keep our promises
Trust - We believe in each other
Responsibility - We care for each other
Community - We take pride in loving and sharing
Statement of Faith:
• The Bible to be the infallible Word of God that it is His holy and inspired Word, and that it is of supreme and final authority.
• In one God, eternally existing in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins, died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our mediator and advocate.
• That all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, and need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through His shed blood on the cross.
• That Christ rose from the dead and is coming soon.
• In holy Christian living, and that we must have concern for the hurts and social needs of our fellowmen.
• We must dedicate ourselves anew to the service of our Lord and to His authority over our lives.
• In using every modern means of communication available to us to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world.
Christie & George Magera
Frank & Jenifer Sharpe
Kristi Ogden Foster
Melinda Cotney Allen
Adam & Angela Long